Sunday, February 26, 2012

true or false

what happen to me ?
feel upset... and quite upset.
i really dunno what can i do..

do you really think properly,
sometimes izit my fault?
i know,
my weaknesses really make you angry.
but, do you care my feelings for sometimes?
do you know how hurt am i ?
but, i just can keep quiet.
because always when i wanted to say out, 
at the end i will be more hurt.
i really dunno what can i do.. and who can i talk to..
recently my heart really very weak,
easy to break into pieces..

last time,
i love to tell my beloved what am i doing, where am i going bla bla bla..
but, now.. you told me that no need always like that..
trying to change myself to avoid being annoying.
is you said dun use last time how i treat my bf like that treat you...!!
sometimes once i wake up and open my eyes, i saw my phone got facebook notification,
i just open it and reply comment then i sleep back.
but.. is this my fault that i didn't tell you i wake up?

i really dunno what can i do..
always my fault , i always did wrong things.
when i told you that my feeling,
you more unhappy and told me that i always din tell you anything.
but...
do you think before why i will like that?????
do you know why sometimes i choose not to tell you?

that day you told me, 
[if dunno how to tell, pls dun let me know]
what answer is this?
when i saw it, i quite hurt.
what you said to me for sometimes is hurt.
sometimes not i dun wan talk to you, is i dunno how to talk with you when you said something hurt.
ya! i know.. when i tell you my feeling you will more angry and will say [then dun talk!]

i trying my best to change to be a good one. and the perfect one.
but seem like... quite hard.. =(
trying to appreciate everything i have.
but did anyone appreciate me?
even friend, will they appreciate me too??

sometimes when you call just to hear i said sorry.
but why!!!
i say sorry, i miss you , i love you also not the one you want????
i really dunno what are you thinking!!!!

i really dunno what mood i have now..
every night cant sleep well..
always dream, izit too stress??

hope to have a nice sleep for everyday.. =(

hope to go somewhere else to relax myself...



as usual, keep many things in my heart 
is really not a good thing.
and if keep on like that will be more worst and might get sick.
but.. i'm too negative..
i wan to be optimism... is quite suffer for me that always think too much..
just hope to be a girl that 看得开,放得下...


No comments: