Monday, February 27, 2012

Spryan's Birthday

sunday doing nothing for the whole day.
some argument with him..
but afternoon he willing to come to my house surprisingly again and make me happy.

but unlucky,
that day argument with parent too.
they always break the promise!
i really hate it!!
do they know?

so that i quickly prepare myself and follow him go out.
in car, i cant control myself and cried infront of him coz of my family..
i seriously unhappy about that.

moody moody...
he fetch me go klang to take something.
after that went to his house awhile to prepare Spryan's present.

reach Umami at 10pm..haha!
Everyone started to play games,
funny things is... they have punishment..
hahaha! my boy get punishment from them.. hahaha!!

11.50pm, really need to go back already.
but he wanted to stay awhile..
so i reach home after 12am.. =(
but is a happy day.. haha!!





thanks for being by my side when i'm upset.. 
love you much ❤

No comments: