Friday, August 20, 2010

settle! done!

yen in 20/8/10
so tired look rite?


yor! i realise that i forgot to mention that
yesterday Satish give me a cup of coke coz he accidently order 2 sets of Mcd! ahah!
and Jeyaraj give me watch to g
uess the price.
Let's guess.. ^^

is just Rm60, worth?^^


today Friday 2hours break time. ! woohoo!
and decide to go settle that problem!
forcing my dad bring me go if not i really have no
idea how i go..haiz~
lucky he say ok..
11.30am fetch me to Kepong Carrefour,
he wait me in car,
renew the sim card and paid..
then reload my phone as well.
then go pets more bought something for lucky.
then went to Allianz there de McD have lunch with dad.
treat him eat GCB. coz nice.. I'm Lovin It..
after that fetch me back to office.

is 1pm only.. still got half an hour.
Kak Mona there,
so i dun wan at there.
went to Kak Nurul there chit chat.
chat till 1.30pm also dunno,
faster run back to Kak Mai there. =)
work and play and msn. ^^
but feel like wan to faint coz of the jigsaw. haha!!
then find envelop to put the sim card, and I dunno why i wrote something in it..
==!!
nvm la! i edy post out..
just pray that he can receive coz i worried it will lost..


the letter i did~
haha!!
write the address and stick the stamp!

yes! i have done wat i have promise!
not anymore for me...
am i too good to ppl?
haha! whatever.
just do whatever i can...


at night mom having dinner with colleague,
so very early i have online. =)
then just now my bro give me this..
lady finger^^
look like shit?

ok, is time to , quite tired edy...
tomolo still need to bring lucky go inject n myself need go do X-Ray.
sleep early everyone.. night^^




No comments: