Thursday, August 19, 2010

am i crazy??

am i crazy or i wan to sick??
this week i already eat 2times of KFC as my lunch!!
what happen?
thougth of very hungry can eat many things.
but i think the MOmo Paradise food still staying in my perut~ haha!
after i ate KFC i go n buy Rojak which the uncle just come every thursday.
after bought only realise that i cant eat already. =(
the whole afternoon playing games..
jigsaw puzzle...
play till got bit feel like wan to faint. haha!!


huh?!
recently what happen to me??
my mind like being control by "that"
i suddenly think back lots of things that happen in last year!
i dun wan la can?
i will get mad on it..
seriously i used a lot of time to try to delete it,
or just keep it in somewhere that i cant found.
but it seem like always appear in my mind these few days.
i hate this ok?
i know~~ last time im so in love.
then that time seriuosly so deep..
and what i have get?
yaya, i get...
what i get is a thousand of knife in my heart and my pain no one knows.
because of that i thin 3kg..
no appetite to eat.. haiz~
sad memories...
and besides that, i hate SC ok?!
i don't wan to go back there actually!
that place is a sad place for me.!
especially the place im going now everyday in this year!
i hate it, ok?!
okok, dont say too much at here. just will make my health worst. haha!!





No comments: