Saturday, August 21, 2010

i hate this place k?

can i have a happy life without those nonsense problem?!
i hate this k?
friends are like,
family also like that..
i'm transperant, i'm useless, i'm mean ntg to all of u!!

sorry to Rynn and Beh..
said to go out but then at last because of my mom i cant go out.
i know kao fu bu shuang jor..
but really sorry..
she said wan lock the door and dun let me in if i really go out.
at that time i really wan to tell her that..
[IF CAN I ALSO DONT WANT STAY IN THIS HOUSE!!]
in this house i very suffer..
what i wan i cant get..
i din mean those that i wan car or house..
but what i interesting in they wont let me learn n do.
but forcing me to do something that i'm not interested in!
example my studies...
they know i dislike this course.
they know but why still asking me to go back?
if i told them i dun like that place that college..
will they not forcing me?

and about friends..
if i din comment izit im not included in the 'secret' plan?
i just enter for fun with comment.
and i also know that you all will not included me in .
so i just put comment for fun...
i dont know coz of my emo or what
but i know in this 3months,
at 1st i still will remember by them.
but longer.. no more...
i used to it in this kind of life!!




No comments: