Wednesday, August 25, 2010

random~

saturday morning went to Tung SHin hospital for X-ray..
haiz~~ RM99 gone...
and that is my 1st time too.. scared me..~~

very fast done and go home..
afternoon bring Lucky go vet for injection..
47 +15 is gone again.. haiz~~
kinda broke right now..
and have to pay back my mom $$..

at night i forced to cancel my date with them..

sunday whole day at home doing ntg.
but busy cleaning up Lucky big and small business.
coz it still a baby and keep do everywhere!!

monday back to office life.
morning drink milo,
afternoon drink milo..
=.=!! lucky at night din drink too..
if not i will become milo girl.. haha!!
actually drink milo coz of not feeling well..
haiz~~
i cried in the office coz of suddenly i express my feeling out to mr Daniel Lim.
haha! i got 2 friend name Daniel Lim.. guess which one? hehe..
suppose not going to tell him that but suddenly we chat about 'that' topic
then my feelings that keep in heart all came out and my tears out too.. haiz~~

tuesday same as well..
morning and afternoon milo.. =.=!
but lunch i din eat..
i went to KIng's to buy bread and buy one sausage burn for Shila.
after giving her then i went to pantry eat with Lina.
chit chat till 1pm and i back to work.
damn sleepy and i can close my eyes that time..
not enough sleep coz Lucky.. haiz!!!

1)Rynn is going to graduate soon and having convocation in Nov!!
hehe!! give her a early congrate 1st!
and i wan to go too.. hehe!!
coz miko and sanggy also will be there if not mistaken..
as a senior (ehemm..perasan la me.. kakaka!!) i wan to go n see ppl's convo this time.. ahha!!
excited n waiting.. still got 3more months to go. hehe!

2) another thing that excited and waiting is... our plan.. haha!!
hopefully is ON ya.. ^.^ kakakaka!!
but i now they are waiting my confirmation from my friend then i only can let them know.. haha!!
yor yor!! im waiitng.. haha!!
3) and this.. BBQ, waiting for Caca's mom answer.. hehe!!
yor yor!! hopefully she can too.. ^^

n today..
wednesday,
Jeyaraj told me that last night i forget to switch off the tv again!!
=.=!
but i remember i have already switch off then i locked the drawer and go.
but he said i din.. hmm..!!
i cant really remember what had happen yesterday but im sure i took the remote control out!
mayb i press but i din notice it really off anot.
he ask me to ask Kiran, but my sense telling me that Kiran wil AL till friday and next week only come back.
so.. just put aside la.. haha!!
as long as Kak Mona dunno.. XD
but about Kak Mona, she asked Hafiz to shift 2 boxes out to reception.
and she just said [later u decorate these things]
my eyes so big and i just give her [ha?!]
coz i dunno what is going on..
and Kak Mai and Kak Ita came out and they chat while Kak Mai waiting for Kak Mona,
Kak Ita said that [she still new how she know all these things and decorate by herself?]
ya.. i really dunno what's going on and what am i going to do with my decoration..

then Kak Mai and Mona went out..
this is a big company and im a receptionist..
i cant simply do whatever i wan rite?!
hmm...
waiting one of them teach me... and guide me what should i do..
hopefully they are free to teach..
just scare that they are busy..
huh~~
just now Juwita gave me cheque that need to record and call out to tell those company that the cheque is ready to collect..
i accidently saw my agency... and.. my name too..
is June payslip,
i saw is more than 1000, but the agency send through my email just 800+
hmm, i kinda confuse...
coz what i get in my bank also different amount.. =.=!!
then last week dunno which day i sent my resignation email to my agency
but then till today she din reply.
so when i done all the record and calls..
i call to my agency again..
then only know that my agent Cat has finish her internship.
so my new agent is Yen.. (my name)..
but she holiday since last monday till today..
huh!?!
the reception will pass my msg to her.
wow! so fast.!! i get call from Pui Wan..
i dunno who is that but she said i can leave..
woohoo!!
but then she need to find replacement for the one week to finish my contract.
hmm!! got bit worry tim...
on the phone with Norel - HR officer.. to talk about my job..
talk till my right ear so PAIN!!! =.=!
Kak Mai and Mona is back.... huhu~~~~
then busy with decorate with Lina..
Lucky she help me..
but dunno why the phone...!!
while im free it not ring..
but when im busy with Lina,
the phone non-stop! ish!!! what la!!??
but the funny part is we keep on laughing...
n once i laugh i cant stop...
haha!!!!
it can say done...
simple coz my reception place not big..
haha!!! *pic will upload after i capture. haha!!*
they go back on time today... 4.30pm..
huhu~
i cant play game and chat coz my boss will come out anytime...
haha!! but she went back at 5pm..
i got half an hour to go to play.. ^^
went home and watch movie and take care of my Lucky.. =.=!!
hope tonight he will sleep...
if not my dad wil sell him coz too noisy...
haiz~~~



No comments: