Thursday, August 26, 2010

sorry to my friends...

sorry to all of u that CARE me..
recently i quite emo..
and i dont think is i think too much..
what i guess is real..
i have find out the answer.
izit im too kind to you all and you all want did this to me?
is this fair?
yaya!! this world dun have [FAIR] in the dictionary.
and also dun hv [APPRECIATE]!!
WTF!!
this afternoon chatting with a friend.
actually i know 'that person' is busy but i just need 'that person' help to let me confirm something.
huh!? what i think is exactly is correct.
and i get more to know one more thing!
it really make me more mad and wanna go punch that person!
and im sorry to my friends..
im too emo and just express my feeling to u all but u all still support me n chill me up!!
love ya .. muaxx!!
but im sorry too coz my mood still cant recover so fast..
im still very emo to those person!!!!!!
------cool down yen---------
today in office order MCD delivery n have it with Lina. ^^
yum yum.. but on wednesday we eat KFC and todayMCD!!
syok! XD
even in office boring but i have used to it the life style and with my colleagues.
play around joke around.. ^^
still got one more week to go then i have to terminate my contract and back to college life.
at night video cam with Jessy dear..
she got some problem..
and me too..
so we video cam and chat.
but very lag while we using msn to Video Call.
so we change to Skype.
huh! quite long din use that.. =)
one year edy. haha!!
lucky still got the account. ^^
using that it really so smooth.. no lag..
chat very long.. =) happy happy
and happy too coz make Jessy mood get better a bit. ^@^
we waiting for 8 Sept. hopefully is ON.. haha!!
we wanted to go EXPRESS OUT OUR FEELING!
woohoo!! save money 1st b4 going.. kakaka!!



No comments: