Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my baby

baby, dun so fast leave me can?
baby~ i will be missing you forever.

after tomolo, i cant be able to c u again.
after tomolo, i cant be calling you again.
after tomolo, i cant be c ur tail shaking again.
after tomolo, i cant be c u jumping and wanted for food again.
after tomolo, i cant be awake because of u calling me.
after tomolo, i cant be biten by u again.
after tomolo... .... ....

how long i will be cry?
i really dun wan u so fast leave me.
we just be together for around 1month only...
but if i dun let u go fast,
u will be suffer around..
i really dun wan to c u walk but not straight line and fall down.
even jump a bit also fall down..
i really dun wan.. pls...
why he get this kind of sick once he born?
can i be selfish to stay him with me till he die?
but i cant be selfish to c him suffer on his own coz of i dun wan he leave so fast!!!
i dun wan be dog killer...
i love him so much... i really dun wan he so fast leave me.
he still a baby and need to leave this world so fast..
=(

No comments: