Monday, June 7, 2010

I'M BACK~

hehe~ i'm back from penang and.. ipoh! ^^

miss my internet..
and saw many updated news in fb. =)
hmm, one of that is my class next one day trip which in Pisang Waterfall.
but i am afraid that i cant attend.
but Ruban said if i din attend then dun want talk to me pula.. =(
huh!

let's talk back my Penang and Ipoh trip. =)
Friday bring my baby back to the clinic coz he really got problem already.
saturday start journey to Penang without baby with me. =(
b4 to Penang, need to stop at Ipoh 1st coz need to fetch grandma too.
reach Penang about 1pm.
we went to Tokong Kek Lok Si for lunch.
wow! the place is something like market, small and no place to sit
i saw those ppl waiting for place to sit, n their reaction got bit rude.
really dun like that!!
dun wan go there eat edy, ==!
then dad's car keep going up and up and we pass by the Guan Yin there.. ==!!
we went to a place.. hmm( i dunno call what) haha!
but is quite a nice view.. =)
then uncle also miss out the place and turn up with us too.. lolx.
after that need to drive down.
the road is small and feel like very danger.. huh!
after that where we go?? haha!!!
erm... we went to makan 1st then go hotel and check in. =)
wow!! the hotel -- Flamingo Hotel which just beside the beach!.
so nice man!!! hehe!! got swimming pool some more..
SO SYOK!!!
sms with Kean Fee coz last time i heard that he said he is in penang working.
he told me that he in Taman Bungah beach side.
so lucky coz Flamingo Hotel also located there.
so i told him tat im in hotel.
after awhile only know where is my hotel. =)
from 3rd floor(my room) look down, i saw him but not look like him
he asked me to go down and chat with him.. lolx.
but i paiseh la.. his gf and gf's family also there. haah!!
went down with my bro. then chat with him... =)
haha!!!!
the weather very weird coz rain then stop, rain then stop.. haha!!
so we din chat much. =) this is the 1st time i met him after convo. haha!
play at the beach side with my cousin sis and aunt.. so funny la them.. XD
night went for dinner. hehe!! too many choices but dunno what to eat. =(

2nd day morning woke up then prepare and check out.
eat breakfast and lunch then back to Ipoh~ hehe!!
night dinner at Oversea with family,
the restaurant got wedding dinner at downstairs..
while waiting dad and uncle to find parking.
me and grandma waiting infront of the restaurant,
shocked to meet someone that i din think of will meet.
my student in kumon,.
since i have few months din work there, she cant recognise me.
till i said [i'm teacher] then she only recognise. haha!!!

3rd day morning went to Foh San to enjoy my dim sum with family. =)
wow! after they shift the dim sum restaurant and re-decorate it, it is nice. =)
after that went out with Dear and bought a novel that i have waited for so so long..
my 2nd version novel... haha!!

then back to home and start journey back to kl. haha~~~
so tired......
huhu~~

**photo got but less... and i lazy to upload.. **
hehe!!


**hope my baby can accompany with me for few years and hope he can be healthy for few years more**
** i dun wan he so fast leave me.. i cant he leave me so fast**
**GOD bless him le**

baby... i love u even u just with me for one month....



No comments: