Sunday, June 13, 2010

pass few days....

on Wednesday, 9 June 2010
i apply a job from internet.
evening get a call from a gal name Catherine(agent)
she asked me to go interview on Thursday
ok.. hope i get my job (my thinking) haha!

on Thursday, 10 June 2010
morning 11am, go to that company interview..
huh! the air cond there is COLD~~~~
make me more nervous. haha!
they said will call to my agent n let her know that am i been hired anot.
just get in car about 10mins get call from Catherine.
said i have been hired~ =)
after that go to Allianz to find Jacky chit chat. haha!
lunch with Mei Yee then dad fetch me home.
afternoon Mr J said Friday Sing K.
as i know Yee cant. so i said only Thursday can.
then so fast.. at night go sing k with yee, Mr J and Mr M. haha

on Friday, 11June 2010.
doing ntg. lolxx~
watch movie only..
evening went to aunt house in Cheras.
coz grandma wan to back to ipoh on saturday..
bro told me that clinic called..
mom said mayb he edy say bye to us.
but that time dad din answer call.. haiz~

on Saturday, 12 JUne 2010.
afternoon, if i din ask my mom about baby,
i think they wont tell me..
after i heard the news from my mom..
i really very sad.. =(
mom said baby cant tahan edy..
on Thursday he edy go.. =(
thhen make me remember on Tuesday that day,
he cried and run around hide around...
my heart really so pain.. =(

i will be missing you, my baobei....
muaxx!! u always in my mind....

tomolo start work le...
gambateh ba yen.. =)



1 comment:

HP said...

congratz for ur new job. :D