Wednesday, March 3, 2010

midvalley with Yin

today reach college late coz traffic jam
Crystal fetching me. >.<
thanks lotz. ^^

enter class while lecturer is teaching,
today din take attendance, so~~ consider as absent.
haha! is ok la.. 1 time only ma..
huh! while she teaching, my eyes keep closing!
aiyoma~~~ what happen to me?
today is the 1st time i felt that once i close my eyes n i feel that my head like very ringan,
can fall down one..
but still can control it n avoid to fall down, geng leh?

after class went to barat for lunch.
meet up with sanggy awhile coz edy long time din meet her. ^^
after lunch we wait for bus to Midvalley.

reach Midvalley around 1.05pm,
start our 'hunting' for present. haha!!
shopped from the highest floor. keke!!
very fast, hunted a cap. ! keke!
walked around then suddenly both of us feel like wanted to watch movie. keke!
bought a 2pm movie,
while im buying my popcorn,
i saw someone!! shit la!! wan so ngam izit? (paiseh~ suddenly so rude) haha!!
watch our movie n keep laughing inside.. yeah yeah! lol!!

around 4pm finish our movie n we continue our 'hunting'
i really dunno what to buy for Yin Mei la!
b4 we went back, i have bought a teddy bear for Yin Mei,
wow! finally!! haha!!
called up to MC to c is he ok, coz he sharing with me. ahah!!


is this cute? keke!

after that went back to 2nd floor to find something for Mr L. haha!
finish it then we go back lu~
edy 6pm something,
Yin accompany me to station n she went up n take bus home,
lucky not much ppl in ktm, if not.. hahahaha!!
(to those who always take train can imagine rite?)
the journey from midvalley to kepong sentral is not short n not long,
im sitting down n my eyes started again..
once i close n it is very difficult to open!! oh my..
but need to tahan coz im still in train.. keke!!
reach home n sleep! kakaka!! tired neh~~~


haiz~ tomolo need to go college again,
for customer service discussion.. sienz~~
they make it at 11am,
but i will reach early, what to do??
they got transport, but me... haiz~~
whatever la! as long as can finish!
gambateh yen~~


No comments: