Thursday, November 26, 2009

outing day^^



today early in the morning woke up late.
so once i wake up i go n charge my phone..
who knows too rush to work then forgot to take my phone!! ish!!

today need to give msg to Joanne coz need to confirm with her im going with her.
reach working place n borrow phone from mei yee,
then called my bro to ask him to call dad..

wait for so long Jacky also din come.
ask Cat but she dunno..
hmm... i edy finish what i need to do b4 9.30am...
keep walking to Mei yee there.. haha

around 10am something, Jacky called n he asked me why im there.
n he said that he edy sms me ask me no need work.
but unlucky i din bring phone!!!
so after he called i asked daddy fetch me home.^^

reached home n prepare for the afternoon meet up with Joanne

daddy fetch me to Wangsa Maju station so that he can back to work.
meet up with Joanne n we chat while waiting for her fren..
hmm.. paiseh neh.. i forgot his name... sorry~~

her friend came then we go makan.. ^^
then only start our journey to UCSI!!
UCSI just opposite SMKTC.. hehe

after get info then we went to IDP then next is Inti.
hmm, she asked about her course n i also asked about mine. ^^
both of us after heard the couseller explain then our interest increase!! haha..

then can go home lu~~~ but need to rush to work.. haiz
tired actually^^

sleep in the car. reached edy 5.30pm..
started to work.. keep marking..
handle many students n keep marking..
but lucky b4 i went home i finish those worksheet that on my table.^^

hmm, dunno what happen to me,
heart suddenly feel so pain.. haiz..
izit i think too much again??
i dun wan like that..
is very suffer now!!
pls~~ pls go away can??
pls...

pic time^.^



the booklet that i took from different colleges



this is caleb.. is he cute? hehe^^


hmm, really hope to go outside n stay^^ keke!!
hope not to b suffer again once i have decide to forget..
pls go away ok???








No comments: