Saturday, November 28, 2009

haiz~ having flu~~

yesterday nite Jacky called me,
suddenly told me no need go work,
so happy to heard that, but suddenly called me again n asked me to work at 1pm
hmm...

Mei Yee them finish worked at 1pm le..
but i need to start at 1pm pula..

but Mei Yee take leave so din work
1pm went to work, till 4pm..
do something filling n filled in some form for Jacky..
n it make me started to flu..

yesterday dy started le,
cough not yet gone then flu come n visit.
but i thought just sensitive n after sleep will recover.
who knows this morning still like that.. haiz~~
in office more worst edy... keep on sneezing...

went back home n took my lunch..
after that went to sleep! haha!!
but after sleep also seems like still the same, just the cough better bit only
hope got someone can take care me le.. hehe...

just now outside my house someone is keep pressing the horn!!
dunno what happen, everyone also walked out n c what had happen..
just c something terbakar.. so scary man!!
but lucky at last ntg.. haha~~



hmm, very headache to everything..
stress also coz thinking which college can we go.. (me n joanne)
coz hope can same college with her.. ^^



recently many ppl is sick...
so hope all of u have a good rest n remember eat medicine ya^^
take care lo~





No comments: