Wednesday, November 25, 2009

headache~~

huh!!
im tired, headache n cough!

lucky today din work in Kumon.
hmm, sleep till around 6pm,
then Pun came to my house..
he ah... din tell me b4 he came, edy infront of my house
not yet fully wake up la!
walked out n chat with him,
understand more about his college business course.

Oops!! forgot to intro Pun..
hmm, he just stay opposite me..
we knew each other since we are small..
ermmm, around 4years old..
not just Pun, still got Jingie too.. (which just stay beside Pun)
3of us always go to school together^^

that day ask info from Jingie then today is Pun..

hmm, tomolo will be going to UCSI n Taylor with my dear Joanne..
she wan to survey her course, n i also survey my course
but dunno daddy free to fetch me anot.. haiz..
he told me that tomolo only let me know.
scare to get bad news..

but if tomolo whole day also out will be very tired for me,
coz... i finish work at 1pm, then will straight go to UCSI to meet Joanne,
after that will be going to Taylor.. then i need to rush to work after Taylor.
coz my teacher asked me to work at 3pm.
but i think will be late if going to the 2 colleges.. ^^
hmm, c how la.. coz lazy to work also.. haha

just now got bit unhappy n heart pain..
but lucky got my friends support me..
thanks to them... i edy feel better.. ^^
just will not care about those things.!!
if can i wish i can forget things more easy than last time.
i dun wan remember all the details so clearly that will appear in my mind!!
even dream i also dun wan la!!

PLS GO AWAY!!


hmm, need to rest now..
coz promise Joanne will sleep after update my blog. ^^
ok la.. hope to c her tomolo..

tomolo is a brand new day.. ^^ be happy.. smile^^



nitez everyone^^




No comments: