Wednesday, November 11, 2009

is a tired day~

this morning over slept.. huh!
daddy din asked me to wake up also!

get ready everything n went to work~
quite sleepy^^ keke!!

once i reached i record something to my boss's record book as what he asked me to do yesterday~
finish record n i walked to Mei Yee's there n chat.. ^^
once i ntg to do will go to her side.. keke!
then chat till Jacky come back n start my work.
he asked me to delete something on the book.. huh!!
make me pening kepala coz it's too much need to erase!!
my hand also pain edy.. n while im erasing, my eyes getting smaller n smaller.. haha

then i stopped, i help him cut out the card board into pieces like name card size...
draw out the line n i bring it to mei yee there coz Jacky is not there^^
alone sit there really very boring la!

around 1pm, (office clock), mei yee said ms chong wanna eat KFC as lunch..
so while im waiting for mummy, i go with them..
i order my favourite cheezy^^ keke!! yummy~~~~

in the evening, went to work in KUmon..
today reach there early bit coz my bro dun hv any tuition classes for today.
n today less student., so is ok..
today seldom handle with those kids.. mostly in marking..
coz those small kids that i need to handle also will come on Monday n Thursday only
so today quite free, just mark n mark n mark..

around 8pm, Hao Yuan came.. this kids really naughty n always disturb me..
he capture me n i also capture him!! he always get scold by my teacher. coz too noisy!

below are some pic.. enjoy^^



is me.. ^^


this is my table.. ^^ empty rite?^^



b4 i clean it.. full of words~~~



this is after i erase!! u c! so many blank!!
this 2page total used 20mins to erase it!!



Hao Yuan capture one.. c my face.. so boring~~ haha



TIRED MAN!!


is time to say goodnite..
thought wanna sleep b4 2am..
but now almost 3am..
huh!!
is ok~
goodnite^^



No comments: