Wednesday, November 11, 2009

stop everything!!

feel disappointed edy~
gonna stop everything..
not to b stupid anymore..!!
i can do it!! yeah!!!!



today late to work le..
9.15am(office clock) only reach.. huhu~~
Jacky asked me to do things..
so must finish up b4 he came.. keke!!

today online using handphone.. quite fun,
but.. my table no line!! arghh!!

Tracy suddenly chat about Jimmy goh goh..
then she called him. n asked whether his wife has born BB anot.
the timing so ngam, new life just came to this world.. hehe~
all of them happy to heard that.. keke!!

then i online congratulate him.. keke!!
hope to c the BB pic.. keke!! love baby much!!

after that, one thing very funny is...
i get my daddy's sms at 12pm
he asked me to come down.. keke!!
i feel so weird coz... i finish worked at 1pm not 12pm...
i went down n talk to him..
he asked me where is my bag pula~ kekeke!!
so when he realise, n i keep laugh on him.. kekeke!!

1pm went home n took my lunch..
as usual, daddy is using the internet..
but this time different, i din disturb him coz i also can online using my phone!!

take a nap when im tired...
after that woke up n pack my things..
if not i will forget..!!
but after packed still feeling something missing out!
WHAT WAS IT??? huh!!

going to airport at 3.30am..
should i sleep or just online till the time?? haha~~
emmm.. i think should rest awhile la.. keke!!

who im gonna find 1st once i reach there??
hmm.. i also dunno....
wanna reload my phone as well~~ ^^

enjoy my trip n relax myself~~
what should forget, then hope i can throw it there n dun wan bring back~ keke!!
no matter how, coz it just a memory for us.. n no matter the memory is sweet or bitter...



No comments: