Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hmm...

Hmm..


On Sunday I very late sleep.. I also dunno why

Around 5am I only sleep..

Huh! The next day in office feel like wan to pengsan dy..

But lucky din..

After work went home n rest.. coz evening need to work also.

Went to centre at 6pm.

Teacher asked me to come at 3pm on Tuesday. Coz having free trial for the student

Hmm.. it might be lotz of student come..

Especially kids.. coz it’s free.. ^^


At nite chat with my dear Joanne.. ^^

We chat a lot in msn. ^^ keke!! Privacy…

We chat till din realize edy 3am..

N I need to rest coz if still continue like that I will easy get sick


Today as work till 1pm,

Mei Yee n Ms Chong wanted to have KFC as lunch. Thought can follow them

But at last cant. Coz daddy fetch.

Suppose mum said she fetch me home, so that I can eat with them.

But daddy gave a called n said he edy reached.. haiz~~


Reached home n took my lunch.

Then faster rest coz need to go to work at 3pm.

I put my alarm at 3pm.. hehe…

Actually quite lazy la!! But edy promise my teacher will go to work early.

So faster rush up n prepare to work. I reached working centre at 3.30pm.

But teacher haven’t come. Just say Daya is there only …


Met those student that I din met b4.. mayb all came is because got free trial offer. ^^

Keep on marked my things coz I din handle student.

Today I handle, Jun Teng, Hao Zher, Kasmira, n Caleb..

Caleb is a little boy that very cute. Haha~ just now he cough infront of me.

I teach him to close his mouth while wan to cough, then he started n play with me.

Then he scold by my teacher coz he keep laughing.. his laughing very loud. But is cute^^

Then I worked till 8pm coz tired n headache le.. huh!!!


From Sunday till now, feel like I’m going to sick le..

My throat got bit pain.. n my body feel so hot even the weather is cold..

Then yesterday start cough le… haiz~~

Hmm.. izit I’m going to sick la??

Dun wan sick la.. hehe…


Went home, mummy edy hide the modem n dun let me online!!

Make me so angry about it..

Coz usually I will online at nite. Grrrrhh!!

Dunno when only will take it out n let me online..

Angry with them la.. din chat with them n keep listen to music..



*sometimes I feel like wanna stay outside so that I can get some freedom, but I know they also important to me.. haiz… but stay at home really very stress actually. Huh!! Dunno what to do la!!!**





No comments: