Sunday, November 29, 2009

what's wrong with me? huh!!



hate myself la..
what happen to me o?

sot edy????!!!!
just now someone comment to my pic,
but i replied her like .. .. .. (i dunno how to describe)
suddenly feel im very bad!!

hate this life la!!
i dun wan like that can?
but i cant control myself!!

hmm, what i have do really not worth for me to continue!
not anymore!
will not 100% trust someone..
especially the one i love! hmm!!
coz they will hurt u even they love u,
as what i have did last time..
very regret what i have did to hurt someone that i love.
hope other ppl will not like that n i also will not like that anymore!!

chat with someone in facebook~
dunno what im doing is correct anot.
but i just hope everyone will be in good n not be hurt..
can anyone tell me what am i doing is rite or not??

really feel that im stupid!!!!


really dun hope to stay here..

wanna change a new environment
let me faster have a mind without problem!






No comments: