Sunday, April 28, 2013

thank you + love you

i'm happy..
very happy..
dunno how to describe my happiness.

thanks, really thanks alot that you will come.

suppose plan to go to find Jessy yesterday.
but then due to i need to work, will be late to there and will stay not long then need to rush back to KL.
and also she said that she miss momo XD
so suddenly ask her whether wanna come to my house overnight then the next day i fetch her back to Rantau.
she told me that my idea not bad.. haha!
then we start planning about it.
at the end, planning ON.
hehe!

friday night excited about it..
who knows saturday morning, she called me and told me that she go sing k with friend.
then after k got second round some more..
lol.. she make me wanna sing too.. but then i need to work.
so just let her..
but... while im working, quarrel with him..
make my mood so so so down..
dun feel like answer call or reply any msg.
off my data, mute my phone.. 
suddenly feel that my world is so silent.. =)
it make me wanna sing alone after work before we go for dinner.
she ask me wanna join or not. but i just feel to be alone. so i reject her.
but she said she wanna sing with me. so at last, her second round in neway.. 
coz i MISS neway.. lolx.
2pm reach ss2 neway...
sing out loud , sing all my unhappiness, sing all my stressfulness out.. 
feel so good.. i think might be have a long time i din sing with her.
i feel extremely good and happy..
but our tacit not so good like previous.
both of us miss our past when in college time.haha !
sing until 7pm i go home myself and prepare then only out for dinner.
rynn fetch jessy and janny .
reach momo quite lots of car and there is no parking at all.. full!!!!!
went into momo and still need to wait. lol..
but lucky no need wait for so long as we already book the table.
yum yum... !
chit chat and eat..
but suddenly got one table totally spoilt our mood...
until we also eat not much.. hmm..
around 10pm went back.
fetch Janny back kota. =)
then only we go home.. lol.. happy day ^^
chit chat after home.. chat alot.. =)
so miss her.


today wake up chat awhile then start journey back to rantau.
went for breakfast after reach seremban.. hehe!!
fetch her back then i need to go work ^^
work~~ i have to add alot of oil.. coz this month very bad.. =(


just back from momo again =.=!
with different people..
even the cashier also ask is it i eat not enough yesterday . lol..
so paiseh..
doesnt mean to go again today, but they have a sudden plan to eat. 
when i heard really "omg"
now super full.. lol



dear jessy,
really thanks lot..
thanks for coming to my house overnight,
and we have a very nice talk,
and thanks for everything. =)
love you so so much.
when phuiyen emo u will by my side always and always...
and of coz, thanks for coming again ^^

now waiting for the 11.05.2013
=)




and now...
have to rest early and fight for 2more days and then i can.....
RESTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! 
hahahhaha!! im waiting for it.. ^^


No comments: