Tuesday, October 16, 2012

life

Hello my blog!! 


This year is dragon year..
Good year for couples to get marry is it?  Hehe! 
But there are many couples broke up too.. 
What is happening??  Hmm.. 


One of my coursemate already planned to marry end of this year.. 
Today find her for a short chat since she always busy. Haha! 
She wanted me to be her sister (ji mui) On her actual wedding day.. 
Hmm..  her date Separated into 4days .. 
-7Dec is buffet dinner at her house. 
-8Dec will be at his house.. 
-9Dec is the actual day of marry.. 
-10Dec will be the wedding dinner.. 

then she told me someone will be her husband brother (heng Dai ).. 
Lol..  and that someone promise will attend..  
Is been a very long time we have never meet..  and we din talk for around 3years..  
This time will be seeing each other again.  
Hmm..  started think something that already been "keep" Inside my heart for 3years..  

But is OK for me..  just a small memory only..  
Open that "door" and think awhile then lock it back again.  Haha! 


Furthermore, I can't stop thinking what should I wear on her wedding day and dinner night...  Hmm..  

And, my cousin sis is getting married next weekend..  have to go kuantan for two days...  give two days time let myself relax... 




No comments: