Friday, May 4, 2012

friday 04.05.12

today is a superb boring day..
in the office is so quiet.
as normally everyone is busy calling customer.
today many of them went for training.
as my boss and my team leader not around too.
and also my colleague Suan also on leave today.
>.<

in the office just calling customer really makes me wanna sleep.
no one can chat with since my place just left Azman,
and he is busy keying things today.
not so good to disturb him..
sitting alone at my place and listening to music.
seriously in love with the song that 林育群 sing.
repeating the song till i know how to sing without looking at the lyrics.. =.=!

thought will be having lunch alone.
but.. lucky,
you are here with me when i'm alone.
you said you coming to eat with me.
at last, you really come.. ❤

after lunch,
for sure... more sleepy.. @@
cant stand it...
and thank god that today friday can go back at 4.45pm..



on the way home, sleep like a pig.
reach home continue sleep coz really sleepy.. >.<

recently thinking of change job,
and also thinking of my education.. =.=!
change job is because wanted to find somewhere near and high salary,
education is.. i dunno when i need to submit my assignment ..
hmm... big big headache about it.. X...X


tomorrow .. 
20minutes more to go,
is our 10months been together,
not short period or long..
in this 10months,
many things happen,
happy unhappy all come to us.
thanks for keep forgiving me when i did wrong.
love you so much ..
and..
add oil together, ok?
❤❤


thanks for being by my side when i need you ,
although sometimes you are not.
but really happy to have you as my hubby..
love you much..
and add oil together.. ❤




No comments: