Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

valentine's present,
i already have that idea on 2011 December.
hahah!! 
but no action,
since i'm LAZY!! hahaha!!

even is just a normal present which i always make it to others,
but this..
this got bit different than previous la..~
because this is an album..

till last week saturday,
went out with Rynn,
since we also wanted to prepare.
so, 
Saturday we went to 1u sing k early in the morning,
then start our [hunting] present job. haha!!
1st went to print out photo >.<
lolx..
my 1st time print out 44 pieces of photos.. hahah!!
ki siao ~~~ 
bluetooth to the machine seriously wait for super long time =.=!
after did, wait for the printing.
after print, need to cut ..
before cut i still thought of very less.
but...
after cut!!
is  A LOT!!!
@@

then went to popular to buy material.. haha!!
bought alot again =.=!!

reach home only know i bought too much paper.. >.<
but is ok, can use for the next few times. haha!

monday only start prepare my present.
hmm...
doing half way, Jessy called and ask me free anot.
hehe!
so , i went out with her to K.. haha!!
not bad. =)

back home finish my another half.
but that night just finished 98% only.

tuesday Valentine's day,
continue editing my album.
haha!!
finally done in the afternoon.
Happy with it.
but he told me that dun put hope coz he might not free.
quite disappointed when i called him at 7pm 
and he told me that he still need to stay in office.
i cried and very disappointed.
at 9pm he called me and told me he reach home.
but, is my home.
quite happy.. 
but he lie to me.. always did that.. =.=!
as i expect, 
no present. 
but, he made a video regarding about us.
quite sweet...
and.. it almost same with my album !!!!!
huh!
but i know this is his 1st time to made video to me.
hehe!! appreciate it. and feel touch .



my valentine present for him.. ❤


thanks for being with me my dear ❤
love you always..  


No comments: