Monday, January 3, 2011

1st and 2nd day in 2011

saturday and sunday doing ntg at home
really bored~ ish!!!

satuday went to Cheras..
whole day sleep... but i enjoy sleeping...
coz once start class cant be like this anymore.. ahah!!

sunday same as well but at home..
online + sleep + eat..
lol!
i dun wan like this la..

suddenly think back what i have did in 2010.. haha!!
let's think about happy things.. (*previous one is unhappy.. haha!!)

once i join UEL,
went to many places..
did many activities..
=)
especially bday party..
although just in Mcd or Pizza Hut but i have fun with it.
actually im jealous that they have party with lots of ppl celebrating especially Guna's bday =)

next, my 21st bday party..
although not much ppl but i appreciate them who coming to my party.
especially those in SMKTC..
damn miss u guys although just one year studying there but still remember me and come to my party. =)
and of coz.. my college friendsss~~
love u guys ^^

my 3months holiday..
worked in Ansaldo STS.
a big company which around the world.
and i'm the receptionist need to transfer calls and received calls..
less chinese but they still teach me lots of things.. ^^
thanks alot.. hope to work with them again..

then Jessy dear,
i'm glad to have this friend..
because whenever i need her, she also will be with me.. =)
when i emo she will accompany me.. =)
we always went to K..
we can be the VIP for neway.. haha!!

outing with Mei Yee sure wont less.. hehee!
as well as Rynn... ^^
went to her convo.. haha!! XD
help her celebrating bday with cake..
cant forget that day coz the cake.. senget jor.. haha!!
then.. bring her out to K with us when she unhappy.. =)

in 2010... become a naughty girl which always go out.. hehe!!

and of coz one more things that i very happy.. is i have my 2baby..
i love them so much even now they in heaven~
happy that they come to my life n accompany me..
baby, i know u love me.. coz u hide in a place that i cant see when u in suffer..
i seriously very scare that time n cried coz i dun hope u leave me.
but i know u will be more happy in another world.
i wont forget u my baby.. XD
i remember the 1st day i hug u back, u walk around and always stick with me..
i love this feeling.. coz shows that u are mine.. hehe!!

another one which is mix that mom called him Lucky..
this lucky really naughty but as well i love him too..
but sorry to say that i love baby more..
u always follow daddy out.. just listen to daddy..
u are naughty but.. because of u our house not so silent..
but.. i cant believe that u are so healthy and gone so fast..
i cant accept.!!

after that is.. went to Start Live Concert 2010.!!





No comments: