Friday, December 31, 2010

end of 2010

today is the last day of 2010..
time past so fast.. =)

many things happen in this year..
mostly unhappy of coz..

because of many things in my mind which i cant figure out the answer.
at 1st i wish to know what is really happen.
but now.. i wont care anymore.
friends are important to me.
i will stick with my close fren but who not appreciate me..
just go away.. i wont care anymore..

another problem.. haha!!
serious problem that influence me..
at 1st i still very care and feel sad about it..
but slowly i can go through with it...
i cant 100% confirm im fine with it but for now.. IM FINE! haha!

then one thing very important for me is bday...
bday is really very important for me..
although i have party at my house but..
but.. something happen on that day..
i din say out...
that time i really wan to know what happen.
but now.. i dun wan to know edy..
haha! just let it be... =)

study..
sometimes really hope to give up.
but now.. still got one year to go..
hope i can gambateh n dun be lazy anymore~ ^^

add oil yen..
and for the 3months holidays...
i wan work!! hahah!!
miss my ex-colleagues in Ansaldo..

friends~~
who close with me is emo fren.. hahaha!!
(dun angry when see ya) hoho!!
but are fun to join with...
share out everything...
support when needs support..
^^
Rynn..
Mei yee
Jessy
Jia wen
Minkii
etc...

love u all . muacks!!

1 comment:

~Yee~ said...

yeeeeee~~ anyway lets work hard for the whole new year~ =D