Saturday, July 10, 2010

speechless~~

thinking too much really will cause a person crazy!
tired of thinking,
tired of doing,
tired of sharing,
tired of telling,
tired of asking,
tired of...
tired in everything right now!
dunno how to say it but hope everything will be fine very soon!
in front of u i can be the gila and crazy always laugh~
but when i'm alone my real face out.
be happy in front of friends doesnt mean that i'm acting.
is just because i know certain of my friends care about me.
i dunno to let them worry me.

till now i really cant control myself not to think that.
am i think too much?
i dont think so.
i really dont like this kind of feeling!
and you all make me feel 'that'
so start from now, i wont ask you all out anymore.
just will make that i very annoying you all only.
if u all still remember me, just ask me out ba..
too friendly really will hurt myself only..
stup la me!!
is the reason acceptable?
i dun think so..
for me, i cant accept it..
not logic also!

last time, i very scare my friends will forget me.
so i will always ask them out.
but seem like fate is fate.
they wan forget me then forget me la~~~
i sad for sure will have.
but no one knows my feeling,,
watever..!
i edy cant take it anymore..
im not the friendly yen~ im the emo/devil!!



dont talk about that..
back to my office.. =)
yesterday dunno why office suddenly i laugh so loud.
kak nurul in the meeting room also can hear my sound and kak lina voice.
haha~~
coz we laughing on the flower..
got one look like ball..
kak jun b4 clean it, she go n pop all of it.
so funny the sound..
like kentut~~ haaha!!
got call for Kak Lina,
when i trasfer, KaK Lina 1st time so funny on the phone.. lolx~
at 5.30pm suppose finish work.
done all my things then kak Mona(my boss) find for kak Mai,
but kak Mai still on the phone.
so i walk into the office and find for her.
then kak Norel ask me about my salary.
then i run out and get my MC to her.
keep laughing.. ahha!
i make them laugh too..
am i easy make ppl laugh?
keep laughing in the office and jumping around.. lolxx
then kak Norel teach me how to use the fax machine. hehe~~
and after that, balik lu~ hehe!!



No comments: