Monday, May 24, 2010

done!


finally my exam n assignment are done.
holidays start.. 3months o.. yoohoo!

yesterday i total slept for 3hours only..
and hor.. i think i study till gila and did something crazy..
something that i din expect i will did that... huh!!!

but today exam i know i failed..
coz what i study totally forget..
is not in my mind.. ish!
in exam hall feel like wanna cry out edy
coz seeing everyone keep on writing and scare not enough time
but im the one who are the free one waiting time pass.
im trying to add something but really nothing in my mind.. haiz~~

then while waiting the time passs,
im thinking about the assignment,
ish!! one mistake again..
i forgot to save my document in my pendrive..
coz i need to burn in a CD
i just bring my pendrive.. ==!

lunch with joyce and then she fetch me home
after that fetch me back to college again...
submit my assignment.
but feel like something wrong somewhere..
duno which part wrong. lol
but nvm.. now edy submit. =)

haha!!
happy holiday..
gonna miss my classmates... =)

*who wanna date just let me know**
lolx....
but b4 i work ya.. hehe.....

got who???
minkii and mei yee 1st..
then????
hmm....




No comments: