Monday, March 8, 2010

Yin Mei' bday party

huh~ just came back from yin mei's bday party. ^^
enjoy so much there, hehe!!


hmm, start from this morning..
woke up at 10am something, dunno why cant sleep till 12pm.. haha!!
online till 3pm something..
coz discuss the assignment with emma through online..
i din go out meet them coz my mom not free to fetch me out. huhu~~
edit a bit about my slides, then i need to off n prepare to go out.
reach auntie house around 5.30pm..
then around 6.15pm, mom fetch me to leisure mall there n we started to find where is her house. haha!!
lucky i found. ^^ coz i dunno how to go actually..
her friend brought me up, n we try to help her..
3of us.. helping helping till her friend come. ^^
her primary friends, colleagues, ex colleagues, secondary friends, NS friends, ST John's friends, Segi friends..
wow!! many ppl rite? haha!! im her assistant, helping her always.>.<
till Yew Wai is here n im not so boring.. coz finally got secondary school friend. haha!!
drink till i full actually. keke!! n keep laughing..
but suddenly Joyce gave a call n ask me something, make me so [shou heng]..

joyce, sorry to say that but really.. i just wan to enjoy n forget the unhappy things,
but u go n mention.. huhu~~

then continue with my friends..
i met chui wen, zhen yong, wei ming, tzouh how, daniel, yew wai them..
haha!! 6years le... din meet them..
time pass so fast..
still got lot din come, but nvm.. my bday must come ya^^ will invite u all again..
we chat about form 3, coz i form 3 same class with them only.. then shift back to ipoh.
they suddenly talk about me n MC.. haha!! (long time story)
around 11.45pm mom is here.. cant continue chat with them..
really hope to meet them when my bday.. ^^

tomolo having class. n will have bday celebration. >.<
so tired now.. wanna rest edy..
goodnite everyone. ^^

(hmm, sorry that no pic coz i din use my phone to capture. )

No comments: