Wednesday, March 24, 2010

lepak-ing

haha!! today half day class only. ^^
late to class again.. haha!!
class break then went to canteen eat with Vani.
Yin on my laptop n c pics. ^^
she open some of the album n c. haha!! (secret album)
after breakfast hug back my laptop back to class. ^^
continue playing..
visit Caca's blog, wanna comment but dunno why cant.. =(
Phong wanna use my laptop so i pinjam him.
then i played his Iphone. =)
keep balancing the fat guy in game.. haha!!
so gan jiong!! XD

after class Ruban ask us where we wanted to go next week.
coz next week.. haha~~ 3days holiday.. happy happy~~
i think our decision will be going to Genting. ^^

but now must finish up my assignment 1st.
if not cant think of enjoy. XD

lunch at MCIS,
the abang ask me about Sanggy, Cass, Vim n Maggie..
haha!! other than sanggy i also duno what r they doing actually.
after lunch back to 223 library n online.. haha~
discussing where to go.. ^^
till 4pm dad come n fetch me.. haha!! enjoy enjoy..
but.. thought wanna do assignment. at last din do.. huhu~~

waiting for next week.. =)

No comments: