Thursday, March 25, 2010

final decision =)

this morning Jh come to my house accompany me.
feel sweet. =)
he fetch me back to office to collect my salary..
chat with Yee awhile then back lu~~
then we went to Mcd's drive thru to buy Mcd for lunch..
back to my house n eat.. kakaka!!
yum yum,.. delicious.. XD
around 2pm he need to go back n study le.. this sunday got exam.

afternoon sms Ruban n ask him to check the weather on next Wednesday.
chat with him awhile in sms then i fall asleep.. =.=!

evening get Ruban's msg again n he asked me to update the event page.
the final decision.. =)
we will go GENTING next wednesday. haha!!
one day trip.. dunno how was the day ? enjoy? XD

tomolo n saturday got class..
lazy neh~~~ huhu~~~
at 1st, need to finish my english assignment.
then next is 100 Yen Sushi House.. kakakak!!

gambateh ba yen~~~ ^^

No comments: