Tuesday, February 23, 2010

these two days

yesterday back to work,
is a busy day..
Jacky gave me lot of things to do..
get ang pow from Jacky n Jimmy.. >.<
not much inside but happy also^^
evening din went to work coz of lazy. haha!!

today once i reach office,
Jacky sms me n told me that he din come.. =.=! haiz..
everytime also like this..
edy not the 1st time, n everytime he will sms me once i reach there.. huh!!
cant he tell me earlier??
sit there n finish my novel.. >.<
after that i remember that i still not yet finish checking the commission.
so check it n left one n a half page, but 10.30am edy went home.. haha!!
reach home thought wanna sleep coz tired..
dunno why at nite i cant sleep even im tired,
afternoon or evening sure i can sleep well well.. =.=!!
but i din sleep, once im home i online n watch drama..
feel like edy addicted on online drama.. >.<
watch till mom sms me to help her tell grandma that she coming back for lunch,
i send ok to her then i have forgotten to tell grandma.
she come back n scold.. huh~~ sorry..
on till 2pm something then have my lunch..
after that no longer went to bed. haha!!
haha?? hmm, something is making me crazy..
i thought i can handle it in good condition,
but today i realize that no matter how i hide also cant solve it..
useless rite?? sorry to a person, i promise u that i will not say im useless again..
but i really feel that im very useless.. what i wan to do at last sure failed to do it..
n dun hv one i have success done it. haiz~~
finally i cried because of the problem, so long din like that.. huhu~~
cried till dunno when i fall asleep,
till i woke up i feel better coz cried out. >.<
haha.. hope i really can settle my own thing fast.. =)

jack ask me for shopping,
actually is accompany him to find a shop.
coz he wan give his gf a gift. hehe..
but sorry to him coz i cant go.. sorry...

aiyoyo, about my assignment..
i still havent start it.. =(
coz i have read the question n i DUNNO how to do AT ALL!!
swt~
dunno who can help me.. really need help now..
class going to start.. dun feel like going back there.. haiz~~
anyway, i have choose this course n i must add more oil to finish it..
gambateh yen~



No comments: