Thursday, February 25, 2010

last day of working in Allianz

at 1st, wanna wish daniel
'Happy Bday'
coz today is his bday.. ^^


yesterday i din go to work coz .. .. .. haha!!
but Jacky so fast replied me..

today work as usual n need to finish up all the work,
coz today might b the last day i work in Allianz.
1st, help to check the portal,
check till my eyes n rolling edy. haha!
coz too much to check..
went back to office from customer service department then write bday card.
after that help him arrange his name card..
then.. ntg to do already.. can go home.. haha!!



1st time i feel that my table is so messy. haha!!


almost 1pm, called dad n c who gonna fetch me, dad said mom.
so i curi2 went to opposite office that [dai pai dong]
eat with mei yee n ms chong. hehe~
lucky when i finish my mom only come.. <3
went home of coz online. hehe~
then sleep, while im lying on the bed, my 'weather suddenly rain' huhu~~

today i back to kumon after my cny holiday.
the lights is too bright n make me feel like wanted to faint..
mayb coz my 'weather' made one.. haiz~
n feel like fever..huhu~
hope is not..

these few days keep watching drama from youtube.
at 1st is, Hi! My Sweetheart.
now finish edy, n now im watching Autumn's Concerto.
nice drama, just ep2 my tears can drop edy. haha!!

tomolo going 1u with mei yee.haha!!
then nite need to go auntie house for dinner..

then saturday.. hehe~~
my happy day..
i have invited my lovely friends.. haha!!
can enjoy kaw kaw there. >.< haha!!

need to rest now..
Neway Karaoke Box!! im coming.. !! haha!!



No comments: