Thursday, February 18, 2010

i'm back from Ipoh

Day 1 in KL,
went to Auntie house.. haha!!
but they played mahjong till i balik..
gambling.. make me feel bored for the whole day.
coz i dunno how to play mahjong even they said wanna teach me play..
n i also not interesting at all. haha!!


Day 2 in ipoh,
early in the morning woke up n wash my hair n also prepare myself.
around 12pm only started our journey to Ipoh..
inside the car do what? haha!! sure sleep.. !! XD
listening my songs which i load into my Ipod, n hugging my [shit]


lucky when go back no so jam. ^^
reach there around 3pm.
after that sure go out lo.. coz hor, ipoh really very HOT!!!
lucky i brought those shirt home n pants home also short one.. ^^
go out awhile then go home coz nite got gathering.. ^^
Hui Shan said 6pm will reach my house, but then she late..
around 7pm only reached..
then dad fetch us to Parade, she bought perfume for her bf.. ^^
called up with them n meet them..
who late? hahaa!! Kai Ping late..
actually thought wanna have dinner in Parade but the shops let us feel like cant let us stay long,
so we went out.. Chek Chuan n Hong Yew drive us to Greentown..
we having our dinner in Moven Peak~
the place quite nice but also hot.. huhu~~
order our foods, haha!! edy got few years din meet up with some of them..
but still ok la.. ^^
some of them in singapore cant come.. huhu~~


My drinks n Hui Shan one..
one is [wang qing shui]
one is [shang xin ling meng cha]


Hui Shan's one,
black pepper chicken chop~ ^^


This is mine,
mushroom chicken chop. haha!!



around 10pm asked mom come to fetch me.
fetch Noel back home then fetch Hui Shan to Menglembu.
after that.. balik lu~~~
n they started gambling again --- mahjong
Uncle asked me to go to his house overnite..
so fast bring me go there, in auntie house playing piano..
then go sleep coz ntg to do..

Day3 in Ipoh,
went out again.. haha! coz stay at home really so so so hot!!
nite went for open house at uncle fatt's there..
edy 3years lu~~ heard my mom said this year is the last year.. dunno**
(got pic but not much, n also in camera, when i transfer only upload)

after reach back to auntie house..


Day4 in Ipoh,
is time to back to KL,
but scare traffic jam, so mom said go back at 8pm..
wow!! sms my goh but he last minutes tell me he cant come.. sad:(
8.45pm start our journey back to KL..
so tired, keep on sleep but not comfortable..
miss my bed!! haha!!
miss my internet as well..
around 12am reach home n online awhile then sleep..

Day5 in KL,
doing ntg at home,
woke up at 9am then sleep back! haha!!
coz tired...
next round woke up at 12pm,
coz need to cook for my bro to eat.. huhu~~ lazy neh~~~
nite suppose got work but i lazy to go.. ^^
just now help mom wash all the plates after dinner,
then mop the floor as well.. so tired..
sweating again~~~


hope tomolo is a nice day..
n hope i will recover soon.. huhu~~ really make me tired...


No comments: