Saturday, January 16, 2010

last day in office

this morning went to work at 9.45am,
b4 going to work, Jacky called me..
ask me have i finish my work that i need to do..
haha! paiseh.~ not yet lor.. ^^

faster go to work. coz just work till 1pm..
got lotz of things need to settle b4 i quit the job. ^^


for fun while working..

once i reach, started my work.. din go n chit chat with mei yee also.
coz busy~~ ^^
1st, paste the stamp to the envelops..
Jacky reach at 10am.. (so early) haha!!
but im still paste-ing the stamps..
then he gave me few more name card n ask me to write n send..

finish this then put aside..
coz got another printing work need to finish up~
1pm edy, Mei Yee them also went back.
but im still working. hehe~
today time pass so fast~~ @@
feel like no time to do~

after finish, arrange the new year cards~
coz the letter box got two side.
1. kuala lumpur sahaja
2. tempat-tempat lain
KL got lotz need to send.
so Jacky give me Selangor part only^^

one Unit Manager, Diamond Yee(Yap) he always bully me one. XD
Jacky told him that today is my last day working in Allianz..
he came to my place n ask me what i wan to do to him,
=.=!! i just smile smile then continue work.
Jacky asked me to bit him. haha!! so funny~~
teach me pula~~ @@

b4 i back home, have a chat with Jacky. ^^
he asked me how is my working life,
asked me did i learn anything while working, n bla bla bla~
after that then balik rumah lor~ XD

so fast, edy worked for 4months edy~
even friends not much~
just got Mei Yee(of course), Ms Chong, Jimmy n Catherine..
then Manager got Diamond n Jacky only. ^^

working life boring but having fun n can learn bit things. XD
haha!
so, must gambateh with my job n studies in future!!
yeah!! XD


at nite went to PM jalan jalan~
bought 2 shirt n 1 slipper~ haha!!
but din buy anything eat, so.. im hungry!! @@
make milo n drink just now..
yummy~~ (^o^)

then now going to sleep lor~
coz
.
.
.
.
tomolo going out with my gal~ Mei Yee.. hehe!!



nite nite~

enjoy reading ya^^




No comments: