Monday, November 2, 2009

tired.. huhu~

yesterday slept at 3.30am..
edy used to it so late sleep, but yesterday nite keep on editing my pic.. ^^
edit till dun wanna sleep^^ hehe~~

forgot this morning need to go Damansara Height to collect the passport!!
around 7.30am awake by mummy, is really very sleepy n dun wanna wake up. hehe!!
but still need to wake up.. coz wanna collect my passport..
emm, reach there n Q at the counter to wait for our turn.
but then the who worked there told us that system down, cant give us.
huh!! wasting my time to wake up so early n come la!! argghh!!
then mom wanna go market, so daddy n i also need to follow~ huhu~ so sleepy la..
but while on the way to market, i capture in the car.. haha!!
cousin sis msg me n asked me that today got go to her house anot..
wanna go coz dun wan stay at home.. hehe^^
daddy bought me breakfast, bread with egg, ham n hotdogs.
1st time i eat this kind of bread with 3ingrediant together.. haha^^ nice!!

reach home daddy very fast took the modem from my room.. thought wanna continue sleep
but cant sleep le, wanna online. ^^
online wanna upload my pic but the fb still got problem, dunno what happen..
haiz!! hope it will b ok soon... wanna upload my pic la!!
bro, daddy n mom all have a nap, just i'm the one who sitting here online.. haha..

around 4pm only went to auntie house, reach there chat awhile with them,
stand on the thing(dunno called what la) c my weight,
wow!!! last time 47kg, but now.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 44kg!! oh my.. .. ..
i know what happen on me la.. but till now stil the same..
no appetite to eat, sometimes din eat also..huhU~~
then they play mahjong, n i sit on the sofa fall asleep edy^^ keke!! like a pig!! haha~~
7pm mom awake up coz wanna have our dinner..
took dinner n change my nail color.. hehe^^
no more purple, this time i changed it to transperant color. ^^
suddenly joyce called.. emmm, my finger nail all damaged!! need to polish again..
haha..^^ stil ok la. coz i like to do it~~

went home n watch movie coz ntg to do,
they dun let me online.. huhu~~
coz bro wanna iron his uniform to school for tomolo..
n daddy wanna install something to his comp, so cant online..huhu~
11pm he only gave me back the modem.. huh!! so late edy..

fb stil the same got problem.. haiz!! sad sad~~
edit my pic n in blog.. haha...
n chat with pui yin.. we can b sista, if we told others we r sista mayb ppl will trust us.. kaka!!

tomolo start having holiday for one week..hehe
can sleep till noon.. haha^^
n this coming friday.. hehe.. excited!!
dunno what will happen on that day.. hehe^^

need to sleep coz really tired.. so upload some photo that today capture in car.. ^^






No comments: