Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the whole last week

a simply post from me... 
=)


last last saturday
12.05.12
went for concert of Jackie..
nice concert..
lucky my boy bring camera in..
so that can capture lots of photo.
but unlucky..
he lazy to post @@

13.05.12
hmm.. at home >.<

then following days..
of coz.. im working..
and steamboat-ing with Jessy. XD

back to last saturday
19.05.12
went for shopping with Jessy..
bought alot.. haha!!
happy day of mine..
one month once shopping seriously is more happy XD

20.05.12
meant to everyone that 520..
i love you..
love the person around you.
no matter single or in relationship . ❤
of coz..
my boy is working..
so.. he din come find me..
but is ok.. love a person no need always meet.

21.05.12
monday night..
get called from akira.
told that cameron trip left 4places.
make me nervous and worried.
cant sleep well at night..

22.05.12
tuesday morning ask bear help me bank in.
but.. is too late.
me, him, MY.
have to take out one..
because left 2places.. >.<
headache while choosing..
both telling me dun wan go at the 1st.
akira asked me who i wish..
i said dunno..
telling my boy about this.
he get angry.. scolding me that why i din ask him before answering..
i think next time i should not talk much..
haiz~
now..
i dunno how to face..
i feel moody because of this..
i feel headache because of this..
what can i do?



what can i do is..
act happy when im sad.

No comments: