Monday, March 12, 2012

random for last week

Saturday Jessy asked to go sing at CEO. haha!
nice place.. =)
price okok. but really so nice. =)
in love with that place.
sing alot.. 
time not yet finish but we leave 1st.
because we wanna go sungei wang.
i bought 2 shirt n 1 skirt and 1 pair of shoes.. huh~~
all for work. haha!!

sunday morning thought they said go Bak Kut Teh,
but then plan change i also dunno.
so went to baby's house,
hehe!! so sweet we are. =)
really love you so much.
afternoon went to Loud Speaker 
finish sing baby back home and bath then go out.
thought of going to pasar malam.
but before that, he teach me drive.
really not so good in driving. haha! just scare my baby only.
he bring me to a place that less car pass by.
drive for 2round he asked me to drive to the big round.
oh no!! nervous!! but is fun..
thanks my baby.. love you so much.. you know?
went to Pasar Malam buy something to eat. because hungry.
after that only go to meet Bear and Yoke them.. 
only start our dinner at kepong. hmm..
that day seriously tired. but thanks to my baby.. hehe!! love you so much..


are we cute? ❤
i know.. i always potato then make you unhappy.
i know i dunno how to make u happy back. 
just will make you more unhappy
here to say sorry to you..
i trying to be the best of me.
but.. hope you will understand me.
sorry and i love you baby...

No comments: