Sunday, February 5, 2012

complicated mood

today what mood i have today??
hmm..
complicated.. >.<

early in the morning he fetch me to times square,
coz edy the person who want my phone waited us at times square.
my phone sell it to him. 
n i feel that i miss that phone now. =(


then we walk to Low Yat to have a look see whether have cheap phone or not.
dun have.. >.<
so we went to Sunway Pyramid 
but then it sold out.. 
OH NO!!
started to become moody.. =(
ask different shop but expensive.. 
so baby checked again see where still have cheap one.
get one shop in ss15.
but went there sold out too..
that guy ask us to take galaxy s plus
but i dun wan!!
so change place again..
my mood going down and down 
till wanna cry.. huhu!
then another one in Submit USJ
when he said got stock, my baby straight away go there.
yes!
bought it..
hmm..
quite ok with it..
but is ok..
as baby said,
[temporarily use it]
then he will change a new one for me..
hope is true ^o^



and lastly,
happy 7month for you and me..
❤❤
although we always quarrel and unhappy.
but we still love each other.. =)


No comments: