Sunday, April 3, 2011

weekends

Saturday
went to TS with Yee and Rynn
very late only go..
about 4pm,
shop awhile then eat..
hmm.. what we eat edy ya?
HK food i think.. [欢喜地]
then start our shopping
but have to find present for Ms Rynn
haha!!
she wan buy for her friend's bday
they both bought cloths.
me..
buy for my mom only..
oh ya~
my hairband~ @@
ish!
dinner at BBQ Plaza..
then home..

Sunday,
went out again
celebrating Jessica's bday
with Jessy too
wearing the same dress,
but different color.
hehe!!
met them at Sushi Zanmai..
order Honey Lemon Tea ONLY =)
then go K..
huh~
mic problem on me..
@@
sad!!
change edy also same..
food not nice..
YER!!
hate lor..
cant finish the food~
waste!
3person total up Rm100+
huh~ speechless..
no choice.. weekend ma~
sing till 5pm something..
then have a short window shopping.. hehe!
but i bought something..
hehe!!
then home~

this is my weekend for this week
have been few weeks din out like this edy..
always ASSIGNMENT!
ish!!!

No comments: