Saturday, January 29, 2011

lazy


holiday starts.
prepare for my friend's wedding too..
^^
morning and dinner =)
2nd of my friend wedding jor..
who will be the 3rd one? hehe
met with anis and kak rifa, ^^ long time din meet...
cant chat much also .. hoho!!
get ji mui's ang pow.
but.. i felt sorry about this too.. haiz~
but they dun wan my money when i said i re-count back.
really sorry to u girls..
Morning session's pic still not uploaded yet.
just got dinner one only..
i'm waiting~~ waiting ~~

miko and I , 5 leng lui in stamford.. hhoho!!
whole gang of stamford students..
1st time capture with gan.. and looi too =)

morning im the earliest..
dinner same.. me n miko the earliest..
drink till i wan go washroom
haha!!
night went to yam cha only home. hoho!!
i become naughty jor... @@

besides that, i have deactivate my account for few days till today i only activate back..
no one find me also..
cheh!
open also no use. hahahah!!
i just open back n see pic only..
always online also feel sienz..
just hope i have my assignment own group.
haiz~

few days more CNY lor.
no CNY mood also... but going back to ipoh..
at home so bored...
i want sing k... hoho!!
who wan go? XD

No comments: