Saturday, October 23, 2010

random update 2 =)

haha!!
K with Yee and Mr J is very fun but.... expensive in weekend!!!
we wearing the same cloth with different color.. haha!!
that day thought of after class only go. but then at last bring my book n just put in car for the whole day =.=!!
10.30am in PJ SS2 have our breakfast,
then after that went to The Curve street market..
ish! bought a skirt and singlet.. ish !! (waste money)
then drive to 1u.. haha!!
from The curve edy feeling like want to eat the Chocolate Affair..
1u got.. haha! so we eat there.. hoho~~
yum yum~~~ delicious!!

i have started my finance assignment.. =)
coz i want to finish it fast and enjoy my trip with my dear.. hoho!!
but i haven't let my mom know.. =.=!!
waiting for the day come,
but besides that, i'm waiting the day that have to go buy bus ticket on Wed
and after that movie with LiLY and wei wei them.. haha!!
what a busy wed coming soon =)
they wan to watch child eyes.. scary movie and it will be the 1st time i watch in the cinema.. =s

my order from My style fashion reached!! ^@^
said that the order will be the last.
who knows.. i order bag again!! ish ish!!
really last.. coz broke edy..
have to save money to genting and also.. my big trip for next year (hopefully)

on friday 1st time lunch with Siew Mun them.. =)
we ate in Friendz.. the tv shows that the monster, eat human(scary) but funny... haha!!
cant forget the scene.. haha!!
back to class non stop laughing pula!!
Siew Mun ask us to listen a song name Nu ABO (pronoun as New A.B.O)
but emma pronoun till like scolding ppl.. haha!
keep on laughing till lecturer also come to us and scold.. hehe!!
after class Daniel accompany me to wait my dad..
what a good friend is that.. =)
thanks lot ya..

sat class still so less student. haha!
hopefully i know how to do after lecturer taught. ^^

finish this assignment then have to submit english assignment..
and the next will be HR.. =.=!!



No comments: