Saturday, September 18, 2010

a short update!!

wednesday,
hmm... where am i ?
at home.. haha!!
but evening, while i wanted to take a nap,
Yee sms me and said go vet.. hoho!!
saw her [pear] cute dao~~
but naughty girl... hehe!!
n still not yet train coz duno how to listen what we said..
just know how to eat.. =.=!!

Thursday,
evening again..
went to 1u with Rynn.. hoho!!
both of us gila jor..
coz of me wanted to eat BBQ PLAZA,
so we go there..
but.. we do have some shopping la.. hoho!!

Friday,
have no way to go.. hehe!!
at home..

Saturday, (today)
college got event..
running case bla bla bla...
Jessy dear got duty. so cant accompany me..
and... i went there too early.... no one there yet~~
got bit regret to go..
i reach there at 9am leh.. =.=!!
around 10am something only getting more and more ppl.
quite bored actually..
saw Ms Yeo and Ms Ng(if not mistaken) hoho!!
chat with them while we waiting for Mei Ting.. hehe!!
saw Yin and follow her to the stage there and i forget about jessy,
so back to Jessy there and then again to Ms Yeo there
coz have been a long long time din meet with Ms Yeo since she back to Melacca~
and i heard that she will work till end of this month in Stamford..
haiz~~ where will she go?
gonna miss her much muchie...
around 12.15pm i go back lu~~
but i have alot of FREE food to bring home.. hoho!!!

night time,
me and my family went to Momo Paradise,
i paid... huhu~~
Rm100 is gone from my vallet...
but full~~ damn full.. hoho!!!
back home and online..
actually, now my mind full of negative things.
but i still have to act like ntg to my friend that chat with me coz i dun wan to let them worry.
everyone have their own problem,
i dun wan to add my problem in to make them more worried me..

when someone keep their problems in heart for so long,
longer it will become a sick,
after that, it will become very serious, coz it might cause a person just have negative mind.
so.... try to share ur problem to the person u trust to.. =)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see what is your problem in this post. You seem ok to me