Sunday, September 12, 2010

midvalley with cousin sis

yesterday morning suppose back to ipoh..
but suddenly i din feel like wanted to go back..
called JH and he also allow.
i dun wan go back is got reason.
i dun wan to hear anything about my baby~~
if not i will cant control myself and cried out again.. haiz~
so.. my family back to ipoh except me..
i have to go to my aunt house and overnite.
cousin sis going to midvalley..
our lunch is in Italianies..
i dislike.. dun wan go again...
window shopping only..
and i have been quite long long time din go midvalley edy..
shop till 4pm go back~
reach aunt house and sleep..
evening time, sis said they din overnite...
but i dun hope to go back, i dunno why just wan to stay outside and have a rest..
watch drama from astro till night..
then sleep.. coz too tired..
duno what happen to me..
whole night cant sleep well.. keep on wake up..
and whole night dreaming, the same person in my dream M..
haiz~~ make me feel very headache.. coz not enough sleep..
the next morning (Sunday), aunt family went jogging..
huhu~~ i also have to wake up early on sunday too~~


went to taman tasik permaisuri..
wow!! nice view.. can relax~ haha!

what look is this? haha!!!


see i geng anot? i wear this for jog.. coz i din bring shoes..

around 10am only go back and have our breakfast at Ampang..
reach aunt house and bath then rest.. i sleep till 4pm..
haha!!
mom come also duno.. hehe!!
dinner at home..
porridge cook by aunt. hehe!!
9pm only back home.. then online..
woohoo!!
but while on the way home.. i cant control and tears out again..
coz my mom said about my baby~ =(
Mei yee sms me and ask me date for tomolo..
ok.. sure.. 8am at station..
Pui Yin also sms me and said tuesday 11am go MCD do assignment.
ok.. no prob!


enjoy my day tomolo~



No comments: