Saturday, July 24, 2010

long time no see my blog, =)


in working life edy used to it.. haha!!
can play computer while receiving calls... kakakak!!
still got one more month to go then need to quit and start my new sem
but now every wednesday need to go back to college to attend the revision class.
1pm-5pm, damn boring in class.. haiz~
lucky got Kavitha with me. both of us 1st time attend the class that edy started 2weeks ago.
still need to attend 2 more times then exam... hu~~~~

have my new hair look ^^
look like kids.. kakaka!!

tonight party time!! haha!!
later need to go TS awhile coz Minkii dear said that want to give me present.
feel so paiseh coz her bday i din give anything to her also... =(
but besides that happy coz finally can meet up with Minkii dear even just a short while. =)
evening will have my friends come.. wooHoo!!
happy timme? haha! coz P.. haiz~~~
how 'lucky' am i~~~






No comments: