Saturday, June 26, 2010

=)

On thursday they are celebrating 3person bday. =)
but i din attend. haha
saw the pic they post. hehe.. great and fun. =)

next might be ruban's bday. rite?
on monday, i hope that time my office allow me to take leave^^
and dun say got what training again. haha!

these few days busy doing something new,
trying not to let ppl know what is that,
but still got lots of them can recognise..
not syok liao.. ==!
but nvm, i will try my very very best to do till no one recognise. hehe!

july is coming..
my bday party must ON.
and hoping my friends will come.
especially some of them.. =)
venus and rynn and minkii.. ^^
minkii i also hope she can come but is too far for her..
venus mayb got someone fetch.. =)
rynn of coz... with bf. haha! i will pull her bf come too.. XD

wow~~ in my list edy got many ppl. haha!
but dunno are they coming anot. huhu~



No comments: