Friday, May 7, 2010

i'm back from busy.. =)

already quite long din update my blog coz of busy..
(one week only)
busy about my assignment...
after PDP then GLOBALIZATION.
finish both of it then CUSTOMER SERVICE case study.
today is my C group presenting..
lecturer said we are good.. =) happy happy..

let's talk back the previous day.. XD
(actually edy forget what i have did.. so just roughly say out)
on Friday we celebrating Guna's bday..
busy with his card. but is nice.. happy to our Yin & Yen Design.. =)

then on saturday 1st May, daniel told me that he found a puppy cost 550
is cute and small when he send me the mms.
sunday we go c the dog n on the spot bought it. =)
is cute.. n i named it BABY.. =0
play with him make me no time to do assignment.
daniel helped me to do bit bit.. lolx!

monday nite i need to finish up my globa..
so do until 2am, that time eyes edy cant open.
Calvin asked me to rest then 4am will called me wake up.
3.30am wake up by my baby.. ==!!
then continue my work. till morning....
submit my TURNITIN at 6am..
i get 69%... ish!!
Calvin get 40+%..
very moody after get my result.
then morning submit both assignment.
but i just submit one la.. the PDP only.
evening after class asked Ivan & Yin for help.
but still get 37%..
one thing is.. once i reach home, i saw him running out.
even im tired also feel semangat!! =)

thursday went back to college..
why? haha!!
coz we need to take the case study's note.. huhu~~
so thursday look like our college day coz almost everyone is in library busy doing assignment.
when back home coz bring baby go c doctor.
then reach home n rest awhile n wanted to start my presentation.
jenny called n said i change question and wan me to do question 3.
jump up and find answer coz i dun understand question 3 AT ALL.
they stay up in 3 2 square till the shop closed.
and we do our presentation slides till 5am..
damn tired man......

then today woke up at 7.30am and go college at 8am.
of coz im late. haha!! lucky late 15mins only..
haha!!
morning Dr Chan's class. afternoon Ms Puva's class then.. presentation
dad fetch me home and also fetch shirley to my house,
coz she going to Desa Parkcity for teaching. =)

after she go, then i sleep...
sleep till 9.30pm... so syok coz my mom din wake me up.
wake up and play with baby then bath and eat. hehe!!

next monday got English Exam
Tuesday will have a speaker come and it will be our last assignment.

gambateh lo~

now in my life, i got puppy always be with me,
happy to buy him. =)
and he really likes to stick with me..
love him much.. chiu....
chiu = muaxx! lolx~~


No comments: