Sunday, May 30, 2010

gonna miss u in these few days.


baby get virus..
n now is not by my side
i cant control my sadness n keep crying while i pass him to the doctor.
even he with me not very long only but...
i'm miss him badly... =(

i know is my fault coz not taking good care of him.
i really regret it..
i'm sorry baby..

these few days will be.. .. ..
no baby to wake yen up,
no baby sleep beside my bed/under my bed while yen wake up,
no baby to call when i wanted to play with him,
no baby to call while i wake up the 1st things need to bring him out to xuxu,
no baby sleeping everywhere in yen's house,

i cant used to it when baby is not here...
i really hope baby can 100% recover at there.
i really hope baby now is fine when im not around him,
coz when im not at home , he will thought that im sleeping then will be sitting or jumping beside my bed..
daddy hug him up and said im not there then he will sit there quietly to wait me.
im touching after i get mom's call while im at outside.
every time reach home 1st thing i did sure is him..
im very happy saw him shaking his tail n run out. =)

baby, i really miss u so much...




No comments: