Saturday, January 23, 2010

friday class

today woke up early than previous day.
coz... i laugh till i wake up. >.<
know why?
coz im dreaming something that make me laugh. haha!!
even i already wake up n brushing my teeth but im still laughing.. (gila edy)
went to station around 7.30am
coz daddy late back home after fetching my bro go to school.
the ktm is late...
once it come n i enter, it DUN HV air cond!! alamak!! @.@
the train is too pack like sardin, cant move at all also. haiz...
inside the train around 20mins, i edy sweating...
reach kl sentral n run to lrt station coz i scare i miss the garfield bus.. =.=!
get into lrt,

i started not feeling well,
my chest is not feeling well,
n feel like very blur when c things..
wanna pengsan edy..
but must make myself awake! huh!
n also... gastric....
aiyo.. so many problem!! @.@

reach asia jaya around 8.25am.. huhu~~
saw few of the stamford ppl is waiting.. not so scare. >.<
saw caca, n then chat with her..
today she's alone coz her pork pork no class. haha
gave her the present.. (finally) keke!!
reach coll n ah tak sit beside me, coz he say he not close with emma. @.@
who knows when emma reach they keep on talking pula.. =.=!!

having lunch with them. >.<
coz yin yin with her friends.

finish class, emma's sis fetch me to 1u.
lucky daddy come n fetch me. ^^
while waiting, doing some window shopping.. haha!!
walked to Present 4 them,
saw the necklace is cute, n the promoter said that all rm5..
wow! cheap! keke!!
so i bought a necklace n pair of earing. >.<


then saw the cat.. ^^ so cute n big.. >.<


No comments: