Wednesday, December 2, 2009

outing day with someone..


this is me while im waiting for H


today suppose going to Sunway n celebrate Carol's bday
but she having fever. so need to change our plan.

so H come n find me for lunch.
we went to 1u n took our lunch.
so long din meet up, coz H went back to hometown
after lunch i need to find present for Carol.
every gift shop i also din miss out.. hehe.

hmm, when i saw the shop [present 4 them]
i automatically go n find for the pig. (a special pig)
that pig edy sold out, not there anymore.
dunno y my heart got bit sad...
but i also dunno why,
suppose find present for Carol but then i go n buy something that DIY
for someone..
hmm.. i also dunno what happen on me..
something in my mind ya? haiz..
the gift for who? someone who loves strawberry... haha

went home n took a rest.
lazy to work also. so din go for work.
izit feel that im very lazy like a pig? haha

nite chat with a girl,
my heart feel something, feel like that im bad if i talk much,
but also pity on her. haiz~
hope she will b alright.






hope i can dun always think too much nonsense things
gambateh yen~ ^^





No comments: