Thursday, December 24, 2009

huh! yesterday dunno what had happen with my line..
cant online at all.. so sad..
hmm.. lying on the bed at 11pm, 12am fall asleep,
suppose say wanna call someone, but then i tertidur edy..
too tired mayb.. sorry ya~~ haha!!
around 3am i heard my phone vibrating..
woke up n c msg.. oh my god!!
faster called.. haha~~ chat till 4am then continue sleep again..
like a pig..

this morning cant wake up coz still very tired neh~~ hehe..
go 7-11 reload my phone coz tomolo no working, scare later wanna use to call my friend then not enough credit.
around 9am something, Jacky asked me to go up to c them exchange christmas present
i din join to play the exchange present coz i din come that day..
inside the meeting room lotz of ppl..
they are introducing the person that they will give the gift to.
very funny n happy even i din receive ~
Jacky turn, he took 2umbrella to the small stage..
when he said that
[hmm, this umbrella i wanna give to someone that i din know she will come early, so i not enough time to prepare a present, she is my PA]
wow!! after i heard, i feel so shocked.. haha!! n paiseh la.. coz need to walk to the small stage n received the gift.
stand on the stage then Jacky intro me to them
[this is my PA - Yen] haha~~ feel so paiseh neh..
when the gift all edy exchanged, is time to c what are the present they received
wow!! all look so happy n excited.. haha!!

after that back to office n work lu~~ keke!!
did my things then till 1pm finish worked! haha~~

my house came 3little naughty kids..
so now, hiding in my room n online~

then tonight got dinner.. haha~ dunno what to wear neh! ^^




wish everyone enjoy christmas eve..
n Merry Christmas^^


No comments: